Teen girl violently attacked in Harbor City McDonald’s; suspect arrested

Authorities have made an arrest in connection with a previously unsolved case. The suspect in question was taken into custody for what appeared to be a crime, which had long remained a mystery to investigators.

According to the Los Angeles police, a physical altercation took place inside a McDonald’s located in Harbor City, involving a 13-year-old individual.

A video that went viral captured the Sept. 6 attack on a 13-year-old girl by an adult woman, sparking protests and demands for justice for Kassidy Jones. According to Jones, she and her friends were at the restaurant when the assault occurred with no warning or prior interaction with the assailant.

According to the Los Angeles Police Department, the circulation of the video depicting the attack garnered significant public attention and ultimately resulted in several tips that helped identify the perpetrator.

Ariana Lauifi, a 31-year-old resident of Harbor City, was arrested by detectives on Thursday. She has been charged with felony child abuse and the case has been forwarded to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office for further investigation.

According to Kassidy Jones, she was leaving the restaurant restroom when she made eye contact with the woman captured in the video. Jones recalls the woman appearing agitated and claiming that she fights with children.

The brutal attack on a 13-year-old inside a McDonald’s in Lomita has sparked outrage among family members and local leaders, who are demanding justice for the victim. The disturbing incident was captured on video and has since gone viral, drawing attention to the need for safer public spaces and a stronger response to violence in our communities.

According to Angelina Gray, her daughter is in a great deal of emotional pain. She is having trouble sleeping at night and has physical bruises. The constant questioning and teasing from her peers has caused her to dread going to school. “She doesn’t want to go to school because she’s tired of the kids and everybody asking her what happened and making fun of her,” Gray explained.

As captured in the footage, a number of individuals were present at the scene of the attack, observing the situation as it unfolded. However, after some time, one courageous individual stepped forward and intervened to assist.

During a press conference held a few days after the attack, she expressed that it wasn’t a fight, but rather a brutal beating.

During that time, the mother of the teenager expressed her disappointment that McDonald’s did not make any effort to apologize.

Following the apprehension, a representative for the Jones family issued a statement.

Kassidy Jones’ family expresses immense gratitude towards the LAPD for apprehending the woman who brutally attacked Kassidy without any provocation in a McDonald’s outlet. It is disheartening to note that none of the McDonald’s managers or bystanders intervened to stop the assault, making the situation even more unbearable for Kassidy and her family.

After what Kassidy had gone through, it’s no surprise that she is still dealing with the aftermath and seeking therapy to cope with the trauma. However, hearing about the potential for justice to be served must be a glimmer of hope for her. She deserves a break from the pain and suffering she has endured. Let’s hope that justice is indeed served and that Kassidy can find some peace and closure.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *