What Would Happen If No One Claims The $44 Million Florida Lotto Ticket?

Florida – The time has come for the winner of a $44 million Florida lottery ticket to receive his or her prize.

According to the Florida Lottery, the Quick Pick ticket, which was purchased June 14 at Sunoco Express on North Orange Blossom Trail in Kissimmee, has a deadline of midnight on Monday, Dec. 11, to claim the reward.

The numbers that were drawn were 09-13-15-46-51-52.

Lottery officials are urging players to check their winning tickets before it’s too late.

According to Florida law, 80 percent of the funds would be required to go to the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund, per the lottery. The other 20 percent “is returned to the prize pool from which future prizes are awarded or used for special prize promotions.”

Read More: Man Apologizes to passengers after Arrest on Florida Flight for Alleged Bomb Threat During Argument With Passenger

The winners must claim their prizes within 180 days following the drawing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *