On Wednesday, law enforcement officials conducted a drug bust in the Town of Chenango, resulting in the apprehension of a male suspect. This incident was reported by WIVT/WBGH.
On Tuesday, Andre Gilliam from Binghamton was the target of a search warrant executed by the Broome County Special Investigations Unit Task Force at 174 1/2 Castle Creek Road. The operation aimed to uncover any potential evidence regarding Gilliam’s activities.
After conducting the search, we were able to locate the following items:
- 8.7 Grams of Fentanyl
- 4.1 grams of multi-colored pills that tested positive for Fentanyl
- Scale and cutting agent used for the distribution of narcotics
- $3,790 in cash
The United States Drug Enforcement Administration states that the victim’s size determines how fatal even two milligrams of Fentanyl can be.
After conducting the investigation, authorities arrested Gilliam and pressed charges against him for the following offenses:
- Two Counts of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the Third Degree, Class B Felonies
- Two Counts of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the Fourth Degree, Class C Felonies
- Two Counts of Criminally Using Drug Paraphernalia in the Second Degree, Class A Misdemeanors
After his arrest, Gilliam was taken to the Broome County Correctional Facility for processing. He is currently awaiting arraignment at Central Arraignment.
- Anchorage Man Charged With A Scheme Similar To Ponzi Is Confronted By His Victims In Court
- Man Fires Shot Inside Times Square Subway Station After Altercation With Panhandler And Woman